Ingredients: (Makes about 20 cups)
- 1L Soya Bean Milk
- 12.5g Pearl Mermaid Agar-agar powder
- 250g castor sugar
- 1.5L water
- 400mL canned evaporated milk
- A tin of canned longan or lychee
- 20 of 150mL plastic cups
- Mix everything together in a large pot except the longan and bring everything to a boil. Stir to make sure everything is melted.
- Let it simmer for a 3-5 minutes and scoop contents into the plastic cups.
- Once the mixture starts to set, place the longans on top. Chill in refrigerator overnight.
Best enjoyed on a hot day.