Thursday, November 5, 2009

Max Brenner, Melbourne

You can't possibly go to Melbourne and not try out their famous chocolate cafes, right? Sure, we have Cocolat and Bracegirdle's at Adelaide but come on, it's Melbourne!

Food is supposed to taste better! The air is supposed to smell fresher! The toilets are supposed to be cleaner! LOL. Ok, I'm biased like that. :P



Latte. Average. Not the smoothest I've tasted but very much forgiven since I'm guessing coffee isn't their forte but rather chocolate.



Their signature hot chocolate in a hug mug. My sister requested for the milk chocolate and it was everything you had hoped for in a hot chocolate: milky, creamy, smooth and most of all: chocolate-y! :D



Belgian waffles! YUM! The drizzled chocolate is smooth and packed with richness of the chocolate. When the warm waffles were mixed with the cold ice cream, it created such an amazing feat for my taste buds. Beats the belgian waffles I had at Theobroma hands down.



Warning: For peanut butter lovers only

OH MY! OH MY! Their Peanut Butter Iced Chockie Frappe... Imagine Reese Peanut Butter Cups melted into one tall glass of frappe. Mmmm.... Freaking awesome! My sister laughed when she saw the way my face lit up and had the orgasmic look after having my first sip. I thought the peanut butter frappe at Bracegirdle's, Adelaide was good but apparently, I haven't tasted anything yet. I feel like having this drink everyday for the rest of my life. Does that say something?

Max Brenner
25-27 Red Cape Lane,
Level 2, QV Square,
210 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: (03) 9663 6000

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails