Monday, November 9, 2009

Chicken Corn Soup

Corn was never a favourite of mine as a child but as I grew up, I've allowed my taste buds to step into different territories and now there's almost nothing I don't eat except maybe perhaps for cilantro or coriander. I'm just not a fan of its' strong taste.

Anyway, here is a quick, simple and hearty soup in less than 10 minutes.



Chicken Corn Soup

Ingredients: (Serves 4)
  • 1L of water
  • 400g can of creamed corn
  • 6 tsp of chicken bouillon powder
  • 2 eggs, beaten
Method:
  1. Bring the water with added chicken bouillon powder and the can of creamed corn to a boil.
  2. Lower the heat to allow the contents to simmer for a minute or two.
  3. Gently pour in the beaten eggs slowly.
  4. Turn off the fire immediately and serve.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this chicken corn soup. Very nolstagic!

Samantha said...

Hey Ellie,

Yes it is! So simple to make too. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails